Sunday, May 17, 2009

Bass In Your Car

This track is one of the first I'm going to put out of an artist I'm working with. Kayla Bliss. She has been featured with my other artist Preme (mixtapes soon coming) on other projects. Its already been deemed a "summer banger". Driving around with he beat and the vocals bumpin will surely turn heads.

Check it out.
Shout outs to Dj Kbreezy on production. (twitter.com/djkbreezy)
Kayla Bliss on Vocals. (twitter.com/blissthegreat)
Dj Spinbad for the cuts on the sample. (twitter.com/djspinbad)
and well thats my team and myself on the intro (twitter.com/djmagiciznice)
Mr. Cee for Giving it its first radio spin.

Kayla Bliss - Bass In Your Car


Big Dawg Pitbulls

1 comment:

  1. SONG IS NICE AND DIFFRENT
    I ALREADY KNO BOUT HER AND I ALWAYZ TELL HER SHE GONA MAKE IT....
    AND LOOK SHE ON HER WAY......
    LISTEN ALLS I KNO AND LIKE I TELL HER ALL DA TIME
    BET NOT FORGET BOUT ME "KK"....

    ReplyDelete